Hartlepool, North East
CIVILS infrastructure principal/associate ENGINEER
£55,000 – £65,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer looking for progression or your next exciting opportunity in Hartlepool? My client has a continuous growing workload and would be keen to welcome experienced civil Engineers to the team.
My client is a long established and well-respected firm of Consulting Structural and Civil Engineers which carries out work throughout the United Kingdom from its offices in central Hartlepool. The practice has built a solid reputation for sound engineering judgement allied to providing value for money solutions to complex engineering problems on a variety of projects.
The team delivers a wide variety of consultancy services to a large client base, both local and national. The Transport & Infrastructure business are responsible for providing several engineering services across multiple sectors, at all stages of our client’s project, from inception through to commissioning. You will be Working on challenging and multiple projects simultaneously, you will be undertaking preliminary and detailed design of roads, levels, drainage, and external works in both the public (adoptable) and private realm.
* Technical experience within the field of Civil Engineering design, covering several aspects of preliminary and detailed design of levels, drainage, and external works.
* An aptitude using our industry standard design software packages AutoCAD, Civil 3D (although extensive experience in the use of PDS would be considered if there is a willingness to train on Civil 3D) and MicroDrainage. Experienced with the use of the Microsoft Office Suite of software, including Excel.
* You will understand the multi-disciplinary nature of projects from planning stage, through to completion and a willingness to understand more about other discipline roles on projects.
* Experience liaising with both internal and external bodies, including planning authorities, statutory undertakers, and national bodies such as the Environment Agency
* Section 278 / 38 Highway Design
* Residential Estate Roads, Commercial / Industrial Access, and External Areas
* Ground Modelling / Earthworks Design to include geotechnical and environmental appraisal.
* Flood Risk Assessments
* Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
* Foul and Storm Water Drainage
* Hydraulic Modelling
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting email Or call 02038542961
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.