The Rank Group
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and be a part of Mecca in our Hartlepool venue
As you will know Mecca is a leading operator of bingo clubs in the UK and our venues offer amazing great-value food, drink and live entertainment.
Join us now for the chance to be part of an amazing team and be responsible for providing our customers with a memorable experience!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Paid breaks
- Industry-leading Employee Rewards platform. Enjoy savings on travel, restaurants, shopping and more!
- 50% discount across food and soft drinks to enjoy with up to three friends (across Grosvenor too!)
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to in-venue Mental Health First Aiders
- Opportunity to complete a funded Apprenticeship
- Uniform provided
- Ensuring all preparation of food is carried out to the highest levels of quality and safety
- Working in an efficient way that minimizes food wastage
- To cook and serve food in line with Mecca brand standards
- Playing a key role in the kitchen
- Ensure all daily and weekly food safety checks and due diligence record keeping including fridge and freezer and cooking temperatures
- Ensuring the kitchen environment is always kept to the highest levels of cleanliness and tidiness
- Using kitchen equipment in a safe way
- Supporting a productive and efficient working environment and always working as part of a team
- Ensuring that the kitchen open and close down procedures are followed at the beginning and end of each shift
- Ensure safety in the kitchen and back of house area, specifically with regards to food hygiene standards the health and safety of employees and guests
- Reporting any accident and/or near misses through the correct Mecca channels
- To uphold the company’s commitment to the protection of young and vulnerable people, in accordance with the company’s responsible gambling policy and procedures
- Being fully aware of the 3 Licensing Objectives to protect customers and the business
Kitchen experience essential – would suit a Kitchen assitant, Commis chef, someone who's worked in a busy environment like Wetherspoons kitchen etc.
£10.42 per hour
16 hours- with potential overtime
Will include some eveining and weekend work
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.