CQV Engineer – Interim
Are you looking for your next freelance opportunity? Do you want to work in a cutting-edge biopharmaceutical facility?
I am working in partnership with a biopharmaceutical contract business that has an international reputation not only in advanced therapies but also in biologics and vaccines, utilising their expertise within bioprocessing development and manufacturing across multiple global sites.
Based on site in the North-East UK, there is the increasing need for greater support over coming months, to enable the site to get up to speed with the commissioning, qualification and validation of critical production and laboratory equipment.
With the CQV team taking a full spectrum approach to the specification, design and verification of new equipment and systems, this position will take a particular focus on the equipment already on site. Developing validation plans and protocols will be a key part of the role so as well as utilising your engineering experience, a confidence with documentation management is critical.
Very competitive hourly rate.
This is a 6 month contract with a view to consider shortlisting in Feb 24 – if you would like to register your interest in this freelance opportunity (and for other contract positions of this nature) please apply or contact Mark Bux-Ryan. Contract extension is a strong possibility.
- Extensive experience in commissioning, qualification and validation activities
- GMP experience beneficial but alternative regulated experienced will be considered
- Experienced in a pharmaceutical setting, in particular biopharmaceuticals would be helpful but not essential
- Strong documentation experience – including writing and modifying protocols
- Must be a team player and work effectively with internal teams at all levels
commissioning, qualification, validation, engineer, engineering, manufacturing, production, laboratory, systems, freelance, interim, contract, bioprocessing, vessels, bioreactors, fermenters, purification,
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.