Baltic Recruitment Limited
Are you a highly motivated professional, with excellent communication skills? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Baltic Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Permanent Customer Service Manager, working at our client’s Head Office in Hartlepool. Working for a privately owned company, established 15 years ago and currently ranked as the 6th largest distributor within their industry in mainland UK.
Responsible for managing the domestic sales team and the servicing of the residential customer base. The ideal candidate will be looking to further their career in customer service and sales management. The successful candidate will be located in Head Office at Hartlepool, but is also required to travel to any other regional depots to support staff at their working location.
Customer Service Manager Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working within a busy domestic sales office, continuing, and developing the excellent relationships with existing customer base, whilst identifying new and regaining lapsed customers
- Manage and develop the existing sales and service team by providing ongoing support, personal development and training – regular performance monitoring and management, provide training and general support to the sales staff on a daily basis
- Maintain and build strong relationships with all stakeholders, including customers, colleagues and 3rd party suppliers
- Deal with and manage customer queries with a focus on retention and customer satisfaction
- Look for ways to better manage and improve existing processes and any system issues to create a higher level of service for the customers
- Support OKRs to deliver continuous improvement whilst exceeding company targets
- Manage linked products to add greater value and aid customer retention
- Monitor and manage the inbound customer leads and queries for existing and potential orders
- Sales report analysis and presentation to all stakeholders
- Support and help deliver growth for the business across new territories and customer acquisition
- Have the ability to liaise effectively with marketing, transport, credit control, supplies and HR
- Maintain their excellent 5-star review rating
- Have knowledge within the marketplace to understand competition and trends, and to provide pricing and delivery feedback to other departments
Customer Service Manager Applicants:
- Have a high degree of drive and the ability to inspire and enthuse the team
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills
- Brilliant at customer relationship building and diplomacy
- Be highly motivated and target driven
- Professional, accurate and diligent
- Pro-active with initiative
- Have the ability to organize and prioritize individual and team workload with efficient time management
- Excellent communication and conciliation skills
- A competent learner with an ability to rise to new challenges and hit the ground running
- System ‘savvy’ and confident in Excel and learning bespoke systems quickly
- Comfortable working in an office-based environment on a daily basis
- Positive and focused to achieve tasks with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where speed and accuracy are equally important
Working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Candidates must hold a Full UK License and own transport as the role includes travel to other depots.
Candidates may also be interested in Sales, New Business, Business Development, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, Management, Customer Service Manager, Manager, Team Leader, Retentions, Account Management, Account Manager, Sales Manager.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.