Are you looking for a Czech Slovak interpreter job in Hartlepool?
Do you want flexible hours with competitive rates?
We are urgently recruiting for freelance interpreters to work within various settings such as the NHS, Local Authorities, Police, Probation and other public and private organisations.
Established in 2001, Language Empire provides professional interpreting and translation services to the public and private sectors across the UK. We have been offering our services in the UK for over 20 years, covering hundreds of basic languages and dialects across the UK. If you can speak one or more foreign languages and would like a crucial role involving politics, business, health care and public service, this could be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for:
- Face-to-Face Interpreters
- Telephone Interpreters
- Video Interpreters
Please note this is a self-employed position
Interpreting involves listening to, understanding and memorizing content in the original ‘source’ language, then reproducing the speech into the ‘target’ language with 100% accuracy.
- Interpret for people using legal, health and local government services
- Check the non-English speakers understanding after each sentence
- Conference, consecutive and public service interpreting
- Dealing with highly confidential information
- Liaise between the service user and service provider
- Fluent in English and another language
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be aged 21 or over
- Formal qualifications such as:
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI)
- Community Interpreting
- NRPSI, CIOL, ITI registered is advantageous
- Degree in Translation/Interpreting/Languages
- Any other interpreting related qualification
- Flexible working to fit around your schedule
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Be your own boss
- Ongoing help and support from our dedicated in-house team
- Continuous professional development and support
Once your registration has been approved, you will be contacted for any job opportunities in and around your locality.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.