AM Recruitment Ltd
If you LOVE Google and want to broaden your experience/ skill set and you want to join a team that works together, appreciates and supports each other and ENJOYS hard work, then we need to talk…
We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing Agency team. As a Dig. Marketing Specialist at PG Media you will be coached and trained throughout the first 3-6 months of your career with us to gain all of the expertise required to become a specialist in OUR world. We know you've got the experience, but we want to make sure you have the greatest chance of success here with us!!
In this role you’ll work with our Digital Marketing Agency to create and manage PPC Ad accounts for our clients all over the world, And also use your ENDLESS expertise to strategise for multiple clients marketing plans!
What we are looking for is someone with the CHARACTER, SELF AWARENESS and VALUES to come in and be coached into become a world class Digital Marketing Specialist leading to further opportunities across the Agency and wider PG Group of Companies should you wish!
This is opportunity for someone who:
- LOVES GOOGLE!!!
- Loves marketing and wants to broaden your experience and skills.
- Want to work in a fast-paced, NO-DRAMA environment where office politics, backstabbing, gossip and negativity are NOT tolerated.
- Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about all aspects of marketing, including online and offline campaigns, CRM implementation, list building, social media marketing, print production and more.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a growing company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Creating Google Ads Campaigns To A Set Structure
- Maintaining A Steady Stream Of Leads Through Google Ads
- Work with the company’s Google Ads partner to find new leads for clients
- Assist in creating and managing various campaigns in the company’s CRM.
- Assist in creating, updating and managing client social media sites.
- Assist in implementing weekly email prospecting campaigns for clients
- Manage the inbound lead acquisition process for your clients
- Willingness to be coached
- Self awareness to ask questions when required
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write effective marketing copy (basic copywriting).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced skills with Word, Outlook, Publisher and Excel.
- Ability to properly format marketing communications, e-mails and sales letters.
- Ability to create a production schedule and follow it.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.