Imperial Recruitment Group
Imperial Professionals is delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with one of our high-profile clients to appoint an Engineering Services Manager on a permanent basis.
Job Title: Engineering Services Manager
Package: Competitive basic plus fantastic benefits.
Employment Opportunity: Permanent
Overview of the role:
The overall purpose of the Engineering Services Manager is to lead the site-wide engineering and maintenance provision teams. Key requirement is the delivery of robust management of site infrastructure, electrical systems, workshops, stores and DCS systems to enable site production requirements, and ensuring legal, company and site engineering and EHS standards are met.
Key Responsibilities are but not limited to:
* Work collaboratively with the site SLT and plant area teams to understand, agree and provide services that enable the effective delivery of site production targets and overall site improvement objectives.
* Implement and govern systems and processes to ensure all legal requirements, corporate and site engineering standards and EHS procedures are adhered to in the maintenance of the site infrastructure and electrical systems.
* Design and lead a professional site engineering service in support of the operation, maintenance, and improvement of the sites infrastructure and assets including appointment and management of external specialist and companies.
* Approval of repairs and modifications involving EHS site services and equipment.
* Design and implement effective measures and governance to drive performance management and improvement of the Engineering Services teams, ensuring that key indicators are aligned with the sites production and maintenance requirements and overall site objectives.
* Manage the resourcing and development of the Engineering Services teams to ensure the required services are delivered effectively.
* Oversee and control overall team budget to drive efficient resource use in team deployment.
* Ensure effective engagement and deployment of contractors in support of the Site Services Team and Asset Team’s activities.
* Leadership, performance management and capability development of the Engineering services team members
* Lead and influence a positive values-based culture that drives high performance.
* Accountable for L3 maintenance strategy; Accountable for sub-functional strategies, plans and overall management (E&I Systems, Infrastructure Asset, Workshops and Stores).
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have:
* Graduate in an Engineering discipline or individual with equivalent engineering/manufacturing experience.
* Demonstrable industrial or chemical manufacturing experience in either Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument discipline.
* A Membership of a professional institution with chartered engineer status.
* Demonstrable experience of management of diverse engineering teams in an engineering service delivery role.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and build positive relationships with others.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Adam Pearson at Imperial Professionals
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.