Qualified Teaching Assistant
Protocol Education are looking for teaching assistants from creative backgrounds to join our amazing supply team!
As a teaching assistant you will working on a 1:1 basis and within a class supporting both students and teachers in a positive and engaging environment. Successful candidates will encourage students development, engage through sensory play & interaction, understanding social cues & skills, teaching independent living with students that have a diagnosis of special needs such as autism, speech and language difficulties and severe learning disabilities, physical disabilities.
These particular schools are looking for teaching assistants that can apply their creative skills within early years and primary settings and maintain an engaged and fulfilling learning experience.
We are looking for teaching assistants who can do any of the following:
- supporting children to learn both in the classroom and out in the community
- working with children on 1-2-1 basis to improve engagement and support pupil progress
- work as a class teaching assistant
- lead Intervention groups in either numeracy or literacy or both
We are keen to hear from:
- experienced teaching assistants
- youth workers
- public sector workers for example ex police officers or forces personnel who want to move into the education sector
- anyone who has worked with young people and wants to move into a school setting
What can Protocol offer you?
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is more than happy to help (in any way!!)
- £250 refer a friend scheme (per referral)
- PAYE (no umbrella)
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
If you are interested in the role, please apply or please contact Jake on email [email protected] or alternately call 01642205952
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.