Alexander Lloyd are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a start-up tech organisation, on the recruitment of a Head of HR.
As a result of my client’s ambitious growth plans, I’m searching for an energetic, commercial and action oriented Head of HR. In this brand new role, you will lead the development, implementation and evaluation of people strategies that support them in achieving their strategic goals.
The Head of HR will build credible and strong relationships with all senior stakeholders, influencing at all levels and contributing to strategic and operational business decisions. Through efficient and robust systems and process, you will ensure the delivery of high quality, customer focused HR services.
You will have/need:
- Experience in a senior HR role, ideally within a technology business
- Experience developing people strategy / plans, identifying opportunities to apply first class solutions across attraction, performance management, engagement, talent and retention
- An understanding of SME or growth businesses – the challenges faced and how to adapt to these
- Demonstrable experience of successfully supporting change programs and initiatives, including culture change
- Track record of developing and delivering HR projects and initiatives – good strategic thinking with a proven ability to execute including experience implementing new HRIS systems
- Ability to make people related decisions with a fair, responsible and commercially sound approach
- Confidence as a communicator with the ability to engage, influence and challenge at all levels to drive positive business benefits
- A data driven approach, with commercial and financial acumen to ensure the right options and measures for people solutions
- Track-record of successfully coaching and developing senior managers on people matters and complex employee relations matters
- Confidence and gravitas to present at senior level
Their office is based in Fleet and this is a Hybrid role.
The salary on offer is up to £90,000.
Please quote 49592 when calling Martin at Alexander Lloyd or email them at [email protected]. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling, Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development, Internal Communications, Talent Acquisition and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.