We are currently looking for a Health Physics monitor to be based at Hartlepool Power station for a 12 month contract.
• To participate in the planning and preparation of works.
• To carry out health physics monitoring in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
• To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
• To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
• To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
• To not proceed past a hold point.
• To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
• Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder’s competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
• Level 3 Qualification (e.g. Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade.
• CCNSG Safety Passport.
Relevant Health Physics qualifications
CTC security clearance will be required.
37 hours per week.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.