Heating Engineer – Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited – Hartlepool

Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited

Are you a heating engineer looking for a long-term role? Are you an heating engineer looking for a long-term assignment working in the local area? We’re looking for a Heating Engineer to join a local authority on a temporary basis working within the Hartlepool area. In this role you would be responsible for the day-to-day servicing and repairs of tenanted and void properties in and around the Hartlepool postcode. This is a temporary position that will last for two months minimum. There is a possibility this role could go permanent if the arrangement worked for everybody. This is a chance to work long-term for the Council covering a long-term absence.Whilst we understand this type of work is not for everybody, we are hoping that someone might see this as a great chance to do some work locally. We would love to hear from anyone who is at all interested. We would be happy to discuss the advertised hourly rate but please be aware given the nature of the work that only PAYE and Umbrella LTD pay types are possible. What would I be doing exactly? – The provision of a full range of domestic and commercial heating engineering services in all types of Local Authority Buildings. – Responsive repairs to heating systems (including emergencies). – Cyclical/servicing maintenance programmes – Periodic testing to installations – Gas installation safety inspections to occupied and vacant buildings- Renewal of heating appliances. – Services installations including but not limited to: heating, natural gas, domestic hot & cold water services and drainage etc. – Diagnostic fault finding on heating appliances. – Understand, use and enforcement actions required under the current gas installation regulations. – Complete all paperwork / documentation required under health and safety and the gas legislation, approved codes of practice What are the benefits? – An hourly wage of £21.54 (PAYE) – Access to a van with a fuel card- The satisfaction of making a difference in the community.- The opportunity to see if you enjoy this type of work in a long-term capacity What do I need to apply? – NVQ Level 3 / Craft Certificate in Gas Fitting or equivalent- ACS, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1.- Driving license How do I apply? Contact me on or apply using the links below.

Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C’s, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at hays.co.uk

Read more…

To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.

Share this job: