AK Teaching Limited
AK Teaching are seeking to appoint a highly motivated individual, with an outstanding track record of teaching and raising standards, who will contribute to the further development of this highly successful school. We are looking for a teacher capable of working effectively in a new and exciting context, who will work with a leadership team in providing the highest standards of educational provision.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the next stage of development of the school. The school has a proven history of professional development that leads to permanent roles and opportunities to work alongside dedicated staff, gain support from a highly effective leadership team and work with amazing children.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is a good to outstanding classroom practitioner
• Has experience of teaching a range of abilities including SEN
• Can imaginatively adapt and deliver the curriculum to our children
• Has a commitment to developing a creative curriculum to enthuse and motivate learners
• Is passionate about creating a stimulating learning environment where children can grow and flourish
You must have:
• An ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults
• Good organisational skills
• Flexibility and creativity
• Enjoy working with children
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to manage groups of pupils and deal with challenging behaviour
• Patience and a sense of humour
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.