Property Webmastersis a leading digital marketing agency specialising in web design and online marketing solutions for the real estate industry. With a strong commitment to innovation and excellence, we empower real estate professionals to enhance their online presence and drive business growth.
As a apprentice at Property Webmasters, you will embark on an exciting and educational journey, gaining hands-on experience in the dynamic field of marketing within the real estate sector. This apprenticeship is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to develop and implement effective marketing strategies.
In this role, youll work towards yourLevel 3 Multi-Channel Marketer Apprenticeship,delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships.
A Typical Day in the Job:
- Support with SEO campaigns
- Working on PPC campaigns
- Create blogs and exciting new content
- Support with client websites and marketing strategies
- Manage social media platforms
- Utilise tools such as Google Analytics to record campaign metrics
Full training and support will be provided by your workplace mentor and from the Baltic team.
- Monday Thursday 8:30 AM 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM 1:30 PM
- ?£18,000 Per annum
- Opportunities to travel the world
- 21 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent progression opportunities
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong customer service skills
- Passion for learning and development
- Have a keen interest in marketing
- Keen interest in design and an eye for detail
- Ability to contribute new and exciting ideas
- Grade 5 in GCSE Maths and 4 in GCSE English
Your Training with Baltic:
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effectiveMarketing Assistant.
If this sounds like the role for you, send us an application! Once we receive your CV, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. The application process includes an informal chat with our recruitment team, followed by a more formal employer interview if shortlisted.
You must have the right to work in the UK, and valid residency status to apply for this apprenticeship.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.