Are you a newly qualified Primary Teacher (E.C.T), seeking a new role ahead of the New Year? If so, Protocol Education have an exciting opportunity for you!
We seeking to appoint a motivated ECT, who is energetic in their teaching methods. This is a great opportunity for Teacher with limited experience who is looking to get there first steps in the Teaching world.
The ideal educator will be confident in the planning and preparation of lessons and will ensure engagement through creative learning methods. The students will have a varying range of abilities, so we are looking for educators who are reliable and consistent to ensure progress and the best opportunities for the pupils.
The ideal candidate
- Qualified Teacher with QTS
- Have an understanding of the UK Cirriculum
- The ability to provide references covering the last 3 years
- An enhanced DBS on update service (or willing to purchase)
- A valid safeguading certificate (or willing to apply for one)
- Good behaviour management
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- £250 Refer a Friend scheme
It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license. (however this is not essential)
If you are interested in the role then please apply through this advert!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.