JDR Cable Systems Ltd
A new and exciting opportunity has become available within our Quality Compliance team as a Quality Control Inspector, Compliance based within our Hartlepool Facility. Reporting to the Senior Quality Control Engineer – Compliance you will be responsible for compliance assessment using random audits for monitoring the development of all products manufactured, inspected, tested and terminated by the company.
As a Quality Control Inspector – Compliance you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the Senior Quality Control Engineer – Compliance in achieving complete quality compliance management systems in accordance with organisation plans, and adherence to legislation and agreed regulatory bodies’ processes and procedures
- Review and distribution compliance/inspection reports, facilitating client and Certification Bodies Audits as define by company and client requirements
- Attend daily hub meetings and use information to plan up and coming audits
- Provide assistance on audit based NCR investigation, including supporting Root Cause Investigations led by the Senior Quality Control Engineer – Compliance. Evaluating non-conformances relating to the process and Quality System and recommending solutions, corrective action and future preventive actions
- Support the team to achieve complete quality compliance management systems in accordance with organisation plans and adherence to legislation and agreed regulatory bodies’ processes and procedures
- Monitor by compliance processes involved in the production of the product to ensure compliance
- Carry out process and internal audits and maintain records to provide assurance that the quality related activities are carried out exactly the way they have been planned and approved
- Facilitate NCR/ITQ/DCR processes, including CAPA, to ensure compliance with ISO 9001
- Support root cause analysis of issues regarding the quality of the processes to evaluate the need for action to eliminate the cause(s) of the nonconformity in order that it does not recur or occur elsewhere
- Develop and maintain visual compliance to allow quick recognition of the information being communicated in order to increase efficiency and clarity
- Provide assistance with 3rd party Certification Authorities and Client Audit requirements to provide information on whether the Company management systems conforms to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, 45001 and its own requirements and is effectively implemented and maintained
- Assist with QMS documentation administration to maintain compliance with ISO 9001 and Company Document Control Procedure.
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have relevant experience of working within a quality inspection role, be confident in all aspects of MS Office and have experience of using quality management systems. Knowledge of NCR’s (Non-conformance reports) and CAPA (Corrective and preventative actions) is also advantageous.
You should have a technical awareness of mechanical and/or electrical equipment, be experienced in data analysis and possess strong communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with the staff across all levels to ensure a thorough understanding of quality issues
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.