Registered Nurse – Care Home
Location: Hartlepool, County Durham
Registered Nurse: RGN / RMN / RNLD
Service: 52 Bedded Nursing Home
- Salary: £17.12 per hour (up to £39, 170 per annum)
- Hours: Full time or Part time contracts (11, 22, 33 and 44-hour options)
- Shift Pattern: Days / Nights / Mixed – Flexible upon request
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Care Type: Nursing – Elderly and Dementia.
Induction and Training
Registered Nurses are offered a structured and thorough induction programme, including various training courses and shadow shifts for smooth introduction.
Access to structured development programmes with clear progression pathways within the care home.
Additional training opportunities to develop and enhance nursing skills with ongoing support from management.
Newly Qualified Nurse / Preceptorship Programme
Newly qualified / preceptorship registered nurse applicants will be considered. Our home can offer in depth induction, training and support tailored to your individual needs. Experienced staff are available to support and mentor you.
In addition to the competitive salary offered, we offer NMC pin renewal and paid for DBS, as well as additional exclusive benefits to support your personal wellbeing. Comprehensive training schemes invest in you as you develop your career as a nurse:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Paid NMC pin renewal
- 5.6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Ongoing personal development plan and career progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Friendly Working Environment
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Simply click apply or contact me directly through one of the below methods
George Foreman (Recruitment Consultant)
Direct Dial: 01489774208
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
All candidates must have the legal right to live and work within the UK.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.