By joining us you can look forward to a choice of flexible Bank shifts across any of our client Trusts in England, as well as the ability to develop professionally and gain experience in several wards or areas.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Pay Rates: £16 – £26
About the Trust
Rated 'Good' in their most recent CQC report, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust provides integrated hospital and community healthcare services to around 400,000 people in Hartlepool, Stockton and parts of County Durham. The Trust provides a free shuttle bus service between hospital sites and there is plenty of car parking available.
As a member, you will have fantastic benefits:
- Competitive pay rates -work this week, get paid next week.
- Manage your shifts and timesheets on the go access your – My Bank shift portal anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone.
- Essential support when you need it 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime.
- Multi-locational – work across neighbouring Trusts.
- First choice of shifts or placements at your Trust access before they are made available to agency.
- Varied working options to suit your lifestyle – access to the Bank gives you options of adhoc shifts or fixed term placements.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work.
- Stakeholder pension scheme available.
What you will be responsible for
- Assessing and monitoring patient conditions.
- Checking symptoms and vital signs and arranging diagnostic tests.
- Displaying excellent analytical ability and sound decision making in changing clinical situations.
- Working as an effective team member and promoting team and interdisciplinary relationships
The role will involve, but not be limited to you performing the above.
You'll have the following qualification/experience:
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience in an Acute hospital environment within the last 3 years.
Who are NHS Professionals?
We specialize in putting people in places to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated candidates and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, access to more shifts and a healthier work-life balance, giving more choice and control to our members. As an equal opportunities' organisation, NHSP is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective Bank members and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender reassignment, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda and we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply.
Here at NHS Professionals, we run England's largest NHS staff bank and are experts at putting people in places to care. Every year we help thousands of dedicated and highly skilled NHS workers enjoy better career opportunities, more flexible shifts, and a healthier work-life balance across our partnered Trusts.
Career Progression access to Learning & Development opportunities, so that you can take on new roles and challenges.
Work-life Balance flexible shifts, committed shifts, wellbeing resources and build paid annual leave.
Opportunity & Access over 50 partner NHS Trusts to give you the flexibility of choice to work how and where you want.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.