Are you an experienced Administrator, looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Sales Administrator for a well established client based in Hartlepool.
Our client are seeking an organised and diligent Sales Administrator to support the delivery of an efficient workflow and develop improvements in all aspects of the supply, planning and logistics of the sale of products.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Receiving sales orders from customers via the telephone and email
- Maintain good working relationships with both sales representatives and customers
- Deal with incoming enquiries from customers by telephone
- Process sales orders from customers via the telephone
- Check stock and prices for customers
- Service allocated customer accounts
- Keep customers up to date of stock status, including calling customers regularly in relation to back orders outstanding on the systemWork as a team to ensure tasks are completed within a timely manner
- Organising outgoing post
Applicant must be enthusiastic; customer focused and have the ability to work in a busy office environment.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.