Imperial Recruitment Group
Imperial Professionals is delighted to announce that we are working exclusively with one of our high-profile clients to appoint a Senior Process Engineer on a permanent basis.
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Package: Competitive basic plus fantastic benefits.
Employment Opportunity: Permanent
Overview of the role:
The overall purpose of the Senior Process Engineer role is to provide technical, operational and process safety support to the White End team as the plant process expert.
Key Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Drive continuous improvement of the plant’s performance by identifying and implementing improvement opportunities to achieve the current and future capacity, variable costs and product quality.
- Ensure that all process incidents or losses are investigated using appropriate problem-solving tools so that improvements can be made to prevent recurrence.
- Provide technical understanding, oversight, guidance and training to the operations teams to ensure a high level of competence within the team.
- Liaise with the site technical team and projects team to ensure that development activities and projects have sufficient manufacturing input throughout the project duration, including at all key design and installation review stages.
- Ensure thorough safety assessment of plant modifications so that any changes to process technology, plant operating and maintenance methods, plant equipment or staffing are evaluated appropriately to mitigate the risks.
- Lead plant trials ensuring that thorough technical and safety assessments are carried out in a timely manner and trial is communicated appropriately with the manufacturing team.
- Ownership of the plant’s environmental performance and environmental compliance ensuring all issues are investigated and resolved.
- Provide professional mentoring and technical guidance to the plant Process Engineer to ensure the development of future talent.
- Lead and influence a positive values-based culture that drives high performance.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have:
- Chemical/Process engineering graduate.
- Chartered Engineer status or working towards Chartered status.
- 5+ years of industry experience in the Upper Tier COMAH manufacturing sector.
- Manufacturing operational experience including manufacturing improvement and delivery of measurable business benefits.
- Experienced in leading problem-solving teams both cross-functional and within Production, Engineering and Technical functions (lead, coach, engage).
- Proven ability to think through problems, undertake appropriate analysis and take effective actions.
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing improvement strategies and approaches (OEE, Capacity Roadmap, Six Sigma, Lean, MTBF, MTTR, Failure Rates etc.)
- Strong communicator and influencer, skilled at mobilising and inspiring technical contributors with or without direct line management authority, at all levels in a manufacturing organization.
- Well-developed IT skills (including Excel, PI / FIS, MiniTab) including the ability to create tools within the packages.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact Travis Townsend at Imperial Recruitment Group .
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.