Advanced Resource Managers Limited
- 3-Months Contract
- 4 Day Weeks
- Negotiable Rate
- Hartlepool Nuclear Station
The Energy Division at ARM is currently recruiting an experienced Site Manager to join the Nuclear Civil client, to be based out of Hartlepool Nuclear Station.
Some of your duties will include:
- Lead and coordinate Health, Safety, Security, Environmental, and Quality.
- Responsible for managing a multi-disciplined team, and carrying out various activities.
- Provide technical advice, guidance, and governance to Site teams to ensure all work carried out is delivered safely to high standards of quality time and cost.
- Ensure all training is established and regularly reviewed and updated.
- Effectively managing the resources, influencing, and supporting the development of individuals in their continued professional development, and ensuring disciplinary, performance and well-being matters are managed appropriately.
- Maintaining governance arrangements for the safe delivery of the services and projects; defining clear roles, responsibilities, and accountability that align with the Cavendish Business Management System
- Proactively establishing and maintaining effective communications between Cavendish Nuclear and the client.
- Interact with client representatives to understand their challenges and how Cavendish can support them.
- To proactively contribute to client accountability reviews.
- Engage with the Engineering Department and Project Manager as required to agree on construction strategies.
- Managing the Customer Interface and associated management of site customer expectations including identification and monitoring of project risks (threats and opportunities), planning, and implementing responses to these, and responding to other issues that affect the project and wider Business Unit.
- Producing reports as required to Cavendish Nuclear to demonstrate project performance is controlled with respect to Health, Safety, Security, Environmental, and Quality.
- Bid work through the production of task quotations in line with assigned delegations of authority. Where value exceeds that of delegated authority then the chair required gate reviews to allow work to be bid.
What do you need to succeed?
- Level 6 qualification (e.g., Degree) in an appropriate engineering discipline (EC&I or Mechanical preferred)
- CEng Membership (preferred)
- IOSH Managing Safely (Minimum Requirement, NEBOSH preferred)
- Reasonable experience in a range of engineering topics including site management experience
- To include all phases of a complex, multi-discipline, project in a regulated environment (preferably Nuclear)
How to apply:If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please apply via the link or contact me on and we will let you know if you have been shortlisted.
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited (“ARM”). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission. Where the role is marked as Outside IR35 in the advertisement this is subject to receipt of a final Status Determination Statement from the end Client and may be subject to change.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.