We are currently seeking an engaging, dynamic and inspiring SMEH teacher within the Hartlepool area for a Good Ofsted rated school,you will deliver high quality teaching and learning to children and young people with SEMH and other complex or anxiety related needs who may present with challenging behaviours associated with their diagnosis. Some pupils may have multiple learning difficulties.
Experience in working with SEMH or ASD is essential. To be successful in the role you need to be enthusiastic, nurturing and inspiring to your pupils to help them reach their full potential. We are looking for someone that is passionate about teaching that is also capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working.
The idea candidate should possess the following:
- Experience of working in a special school environment and in particular with pupils with SEMH
- Experience of successfully delivering a differentiated curriculum to pupils with a wide range of needs
- PGCE / QTS, Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training
- DBS on the Update Service or be willing to purchase one
- Satisfactory references covering the last 2 years as a minimum
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn System (PAYE)
- Opportunity for continued professional development through FREE training courses (CPD)
- A dedicated recruitment specialist to support you
- £250 Refer A Friend Scheme
A UK driving licence is advantageous due to the location of some of our schools.
If you are interested in this role then apply now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.