Peart Fencing, one of the premier UK fencing manufacturers, has a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Sales Estimator to join the team in Hartlepool.
Trainee Sales EstimatorHartlepool, TS25 1PW
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Salary up to £21,000 per annum dependent on experience
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Peart Fencing is an established, specialist manufacturer of commercial steel security fencing products, which include: mesh panel systems, decorative railings, pedestrian barriers and palisade.
Well positioned within the industry for the design and manufacture of high-end quality products and bespoke fencing, we provide affordable solutions for businesses and organisations across a wide range of sizes and applications.
About the Role:
The Sales Estimator is responsible for providing quotations and following the sales process through to order stage.
Dealing predominantly with contractors, you will prepare quotes for the supply only of security fencing products, follow up quotations (telesales), and process orders once won.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare quotations based on the specification of customers enquiries
- Telesales follow ups of customer quotes
- Data input of orders onto in-house systems, preparing instructions to internal departments to facilitate manufacture
- Maximise the sale of company products to existing, new and dormant customers
- Assist with direct mail and marketing campaigns
Who are we looking for?
- Practical minded with excellent attention to detail. The ability to work accurately is essential
- Well-organised and self-motivated with an enthusiastic attitude towards the sales process
- Confident with IT systems and proficient in Microsoft Word and particularly Excel
- Experience of preparing proposals and estimates would be an advantage, but this is not essential as full training will be provided
- Sales experience is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
- Early finish Fridays
- Hot drinks provided
- Training and career progression opportunities
- Supportive working environment
As a trainee role, we recognise that applicants may not necessarily possess all the qualifications and experiences outlined in the job description. Therefore, we kindly request that applicants submit a brief cover letter highlighting their transferable skills and how they align with the requirements of this role. Please explain why you believe you would be a good fit for this position and how your skills and experiences can contribute to the success of our team.
How to apply for the Trainee Sales Estimator role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this manufacturing position, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Sales, Sales Estimator, Customer Service, Telesales, Phone Sales
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.