Job Title: Vehicle Paint Sprayer
Location: Hartlepool, TS24 7LD
Salary: Up to £35,000 basic salary (depending on experience) + bonus – OTE 40-45K
Our client has a turnover of approximately £250 million per annum and over 700 members of staff employed in 13 car dealerships and one dedicated service centre across the country, giving the business both a national presence and a local community spirit.
They offer a wide range of new cars and vans whilst providing a variety of used and manufacturer approved vehicles to suit any need or price range.
They are looking for a Paint Sprayer / Technician with a Level 3 or higher qualification to join their busy team based in Hartlepool. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and take personal responsibility for the quality and quantity of work you deliver.
About the Job
As an Painter/prepper, working on a variety of vehicles, you will be responsible for:
* Working with their spray booth
* Checking that the vehicle has been masked and prepared to the required standard
* Mixing and matching colours
* Checking the painted job is acceptable to refit
* You will carry out high volume repairs carried out to the BSI PAS 10125 standards.
If you are a highly skilled painter / prepper who is consistently outstanding and consistently overachieves in your role by displaying professional, conscientious, organised, committed to excellence, exceptional attention to detail and customer focused, then come and work for our client.
You must be able to:
* Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales
* Work skillfully and safely under pressure
* Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
* Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
* Be flexible in your approach
* Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
* You will ensure that all tasks carried out follow our Health and Safety guidelines; for example, wearing all provided Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and keeping all work areas clean and tidy.
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your full CV in the strictest of confident to Jonathan Sweasey at Pybus Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.