Are you the one to help grow our team and support with portfolio growth at Stannah?
We recently moved our Gateshead Service Branch into new premises and our new leadership team is looking for experienced Lift Engineers qualified to NVQ 3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent to cover a route across Gateshead and the surrounding areas.
We offer a base salary of up to £43,986 depending on skills and experience. On top of your basic salary, you will receive a competitive standby allowance and call-out payment.
Here at Stannah, we offer some great benefits such as our profit share bonus scheme, life assurance, matched contribution/salary sacrifice pension, Discount Rewards Scheme and Simply Heath Cash Plan allowing you to claim for certain health costs.
If you have a comprehensive engineering background, including an NVQ 3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent, with the ability to carry out minor repairs on passenger and goods lifts from various manufacturers – we want to hear from you!
- Attend maintenance, repair, and call-out visits on a variety of lifts/elevators
- Ensure a high standard of quality and delivery of service
- Conduct effective risk assessments
- Completion of site log cards
- NVQ level 3 within Lift Engineering or equivalent is essential
- A valid UK driving licence
If you are interested in one of our Lift Engineer jobs, please apply now or call 01264 342263 for further information.
Stannah is a family-owned manufacturing and engineering company. Our products move people and goods in and around homes and buildings. We make life easier for people. We do this by improving access for greater convenience and independence.
Joseph Stannah founded the business in 1867. A lot has happened since then and today Stannah is a global business. The family is in their fifth generation and plays a hands-on role in running the business. Most people know us for our stairlifts. Our range of products includes lifts, escalators, and homelifts. We also provide maintenance and repair services.
Stannah Group is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, identities, and abilities. We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer. We treat all our job applicants fairly and with respect.
Our employees are the heart of our business. We take great care to create a working environment where everyone feels valued. Join our team and be a part of our diverse and inclusive community!
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme, paid to all employees every quarter. Based on Group Company profits
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Holiday scheme to buy extra days’ annual leave
- Pension Scheme. Matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan. Allows you to claim towards health costs. For example, dental, optical, physiotherapy, chiropody treatments and more
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount Rewards Scheme. Includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out, and more
- Employee Assistance Programme. A workplace initiative to support and enhance well-being
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Free parking
- Company Vehicle with the option to pay for private us
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive a high number of applications for the role.
Appropriate right to work must be held by applicants. Sponsorship is not available.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.