MJ Health Ltd
MJ Health are working closely with a Small Animal Veterinary Practice in the area who are looking for a hard-working and motivated RVN to join their team. Due to continued growth, they will consider a recent graduate or a Senior RVN.
· Are you looking for a new, exciting challenge within a friendly and supportive practice offering endless opportunities for further progression and development?
· Are you a qualified and an RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse / RVN or due to be soon?
*What we can offer: *
· Working a 4 or 5 day week, however part time may be considered
· Weekends are on a rota but there can be some negotiation
· Relocation package can be offered
· Fully funded CPD, Professional Fees and a Certificate
· Paid company sick leave
· 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
· A bespoke plan that will focus on professional development to support your areas of interest
· A starting salary of £24,000 to £32,000 depending on experience. A higher salary may be achieved if you were considered for the lead / head nurse post
· Working with a very experienced team in a practice that has all the new, state of the art equipment
· Varied caseload offering clinical freedom
· No OOH’s, overtime can be offered if you wanted it
This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice that that offers an excellent work / life balance. A friendly team with plenty of opportunities and the support around progression. There are also lots of work events, including days out, meals, BBQ’s etc.
*Next steps: *
If this position is of interest, please apply below. A dedicated consultant will then be in touch to give you more information on the practice and position itself along with details on similar roles nearby if you wish.
Job Types: Graduate, Part-time, Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
* Company events
* Free parking
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Relocation assistance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* RCVS (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.