PHS Group Limited
Washroom Service TechnicianSalary increase pending April 1st 2023 Are you looking for a job that….
- Fits in with your lifestyle and commitments giving you flexibility with your hours, greater work life balance and no weekend working unless you want it
- Gives you a 13 week training programme designed to ensure you are successful in your role
- Provides a truly diverse environment where your wellbeing is a priority
- A role that gives you opportunities to grow your career at a pace that suits you
- Will provide you with great benefits and bonus earning potential
- Provides you with a modern compact company vehicle that you can take home (we cover all the running expenses)
Want to make a real difference….
- Be part of a large, professional, growing hygiene business; keeping the UK safe
- phs Group is the leading hygiene services provider in the UK, Ireland and Spain.
Our team of over 3,000 expert personnel provides washroom, floorcare, healthcare and a range of specialist services to over 120,000 customers ranging from large single sites, to multi-national restaurant chains, healthcare establishments and small owner occupied shops.If you’re looking to make a change to a secure, progressive, caring business then phs is for you!The job …
- Visiting our customers premises in the Hartlepool area to collect feminine hygiene bins and nappy bins and to replenish other phs products
- Once a week you will return to the local depot to unload the waste and stock up on phs products.
- All routes are pre-planned, so you don’t need to worry about spending time planning the journey
- No technical work required (no fixing, drilling, ect)
Here’s what you get with phs….
- As a phs Washroom Service Technician, you will have your own van which you can take home
- Most of your routes start and finish from your home
- Our working week is Monday to Friday (Saturday overtime is available, but only if you want it)
- Up to a 40 hour working week with flexible start and finish times – giving you a better work life balance. If you want to discuss flexible working arrangements or part time working, please discuss this with us during your interview
- A salary of £21,000 per annum + BONUS
- Additional earning potential through overtime, bonus’ and referrals
- 23 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- phs Perks (Partnership with Reward Gateway) offering discounts for various retailers
- phs Shop (Discount on household consumables)
- a range of benefits including pension, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, life assurance
- 24 hr wellbeing helpline
- Full smart uniform and all protective PPE provided
- Full training provided by a Training and Wellbeing coordinator who will support you throughout your career
- Great career development opportunities
In return we are looking for people who are ….
- Committed, show pride in their work, and who are positive & friendly
- Willing to learn
- Passionate and dedicated
- Team players
- Excellent communicating
- Full UK manual Driving License for a minimum of 12 months (Subject to insurance requirements), with a maximum of 6 points.
- The successful candidate will need to meet the requirements of an enhanced DBS check.
- Due to the nature of waste we handle and the customers we service, its mandatory drivers are to have vaccinations against Hepatitis B, tetanus/polio and COVID 19- Employee vaccinations are paid for by phs.
At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.