Protocol Education have an exciting opportunity for a Year 2 SEN teacher in Hartlepool
We are looking for someone able to work on a full time basis who is enthusiastic that can bring their personality to the team! You will need to be a qualified teacher and have experience in teaching pupils with Autism (ASD) and Social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH) who is passionate about teaching in a positive, diverse, and stimulating environment.
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning and therefore help students achieve excellent academic results and be a role-model/impact the school more widely.
- To design an engaging and challenging curriculum that inspires children to appreciate the range of subjects and their application
- To plan, resource and deliver lessons and sequences of lessons to the highest standard that ensure real learning takes place and students make superior progress
- To provide a nurturing classroom and academy environment that helps students
- To help to maintain/establish discipline across the whole school
- To contribute to the effective working of the school
- Experience of teaching in a SEN school
- Ability to handle challenging behaviours whilst maintaining a positive outlook
- Qualified Teacher status – QTS/NQT
- DBS on the Update Service or be willing to purchase one
- Satisfactory references covering the last 2 years as a minimum
What we offer:
– Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country within SEND Schools in the Teesside area.
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn System (PAYE)
- Opportunity for continued professional development through FREE training courses (CPD)
- A dedicated recruitment specialist to support you
- £250 Refer A Friend Scheme
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.