Superprof is the UK’s #1 Private Tutoring site, specialised in connecting those looking to learn and those who want to teach. Our knowledge-sharing platform allows tutors and students to find each other easily and in total confidence.
Superprof launched in the UK in 2016 and has since expanded around the world to 42 countries. We boast over 21 million registered tutors, teachers, mentors, and trainers worldwide as of 2022, in more than 1000 subjects: music (guitar, piano, etc.), languages, sports (golf, sports coach, swimming, etc.) and school subjects (Maths, French, Philosophy, etc.). We match thousands of tutors and students every day.
Superprof, the UK’s leading tutoring network, is offering you the chance to become a private Italian tutor in Hartlepool.
We are open to all backgrounds including students, graduates, those who want to be self-employed, or anyone wanting to earn extra money in their free time.
With Superprof, you can set your own rates, work from the comfort of your own home, tutor online, and connect with thousands of potential students.
We are looking for motivated and passionate people from across the UK (with or without experience) to teach in over 1000 subjects including school support, academia, languages, music, sports, arts, hobbies…
Create as many tutor ads as you like for different subjects and disciplines. Join the Superprof team by applying here and start offering private tuition to students near you, at any level and any age.
The ideal profile:
– You are an expert in your subject
– You are patient, punctual and a good educator
– You want to pass on your knowledge to new students
– You have a school qualification/practical experience/university degree in the subject you wish to teach
– Like us, you think everyone can share their knowledge
– Free sign up today
– Quick and simple to get started
– Set your own rates and schedule
– Be your own boss
– Teach from home, in your local area or online
– Match with thousands of potential students
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.